The first of its kind in the state of Florida, the Writing and Rhetoric B.A. at UCF is part of a growing trend of such majors nationwide. In our program, you will:
- Gain in-depth writing and rhetorical knowledge relevant to effective and ethical communication in the 21st century
- Become prepared for a range of grad/professional programs and jobs that involve the analysis, creation, editing, and coordination of texts
- Hone a number related skills and habits, including research, collaboration, problem solving, project management, and adaptability
- Take courses with nationally recognized and engaging faculty
- Enjoy access to helpful advising and involvement opportunities.
Take a look at the resources available on this website, and be sure to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss your plans to major in Writing and Rhetoric.